entries archives
So today I saved a kitten...
Friday, September 9, 2011, 3:17 AM | back to the top.
So yeah as the title suggests I kinda saved a kitten today, although it didn't seem to be happy about it.

So I didn't "save" it, but I was the one who convinced my dad to actually drive it to the local vet. There was this kitten in our backyard limping around, I had seen it before, most likely a neighbors. But yeah turned out it had a broken paw, but when I tried to pick it up it kinda screeched a lot at me and ran off.

Well it was a happy ending, the owner got it back.

HOME


The name's Damien.
Just a note. Everything I write on this blog is just shit I need to get out. So if you are a follower and I haven't blocked you. It is probably because I trust you reading all this. So please don't share this link with everyone. Thanks.


---
Might be some things still not working on this.
No comments enabled coz it screws up the coding
Times on this are also screwd
Have fun stalking
« older posts newer posts »